Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Error con la clase org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender

En Alfresco puede crear un WS y darse el error:

faultString: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender

La solución es la siguiente:



Thanks so much for your reply. BTW, I am using 3.4.d SDK and 3.4 for win 64 server. Per your post, I should not be having this issue. However, I finally solved it. :) I'll provide info in case someone in the future faces this issue.

I wound up using jar tf [jar.name] | more on the entire %tomcat_home%/web-apps/axis/web-inf/lib directory.
I reviewed each jar file's packages and classes and figured out why the compiler is complaining that the class is not found.
The fact is that the class does not exist in any of the Axis jars you'll get if you download the axis/bin (1.4) package from Apache (at least this is my experience).
After some Googling, I found that the class in question is in wss4j-1.5.1.jar (not to be confused with wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar which you actually will get if you download from Apache).
Make sure that you get jar wss4j-1.5.1.jar IN ADDITION to any other Axis jars you may need.
Put that jar in the axis\web-inf\lib directory.
Then go to Eclipse, right click on your project node ---> Properties --> java build path --> Add External JARs and then browse to the wss4j-1.5.1.jar,
select it and then select "OK" to close the properties window. Restart Tomcat, run the code and all is good!

Note (again from my experience) If you deploy Tomcat 7.10 for win 64, it will not have the Axis lib in it. Go get the Axis package and ensure that you have all jar files in %tomcat_home%/webapps/axis/web-inf/lib (create the directory as it won't be in Tomcat). If you have set up everything else and gotten confirmation that Alfresco is up and running, I'd be sure to check Axis as a potential culprit...

Sorry for cluttering up the board with a problem that I eventually solved myself. If this problem is not super obscure, maybe this thread will help someone in the future...

De Alfresco Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment